Inspiration – Making Flower Girl Card
This is how I made the Flower girl card. Here you will find which papers I have used. Do not miss the inspiration discount SEK 50 below 🙂 Greetings Karin.
This is how I made the card!
- I started by printing the digital scrapbooking paper “Digitala papper gula påsk” from the image set “Digitala papper gula påsk” on a thick piece of paper (which I fed manually into my laser printer).
- auto_awesome Menade du: Sedan ska jag pappret i laserskäraren så att det blev lite mindre än A5. 73 / 5000 Översättningsresultat Then I cut the paper in the laser cutter so that it became a little smaller than A5. The paper was folded in the middle.
- Then I cut out a piece of the digital “paper” watercolor pink from the set ” Digitala papper akvarell 9 st” and glued to the front of the card.
- I printed on the printer and cut out the ” Flower Girl 3D ” and all the flower parts with a silhouette scissors.
- Mounting cushion arms are carefully fastened in two different layers under the yellow daffodils that the girl is holding. Not exactly on each other though – then it will be more 3D look.
- Then I did the same thing with the yellow daffodils.
- From the sheet “Fjärilar småkryp färglagda bilder” I cut out a green butterfly and glued the right wing which was then attached a little skewed on the paper.
- After that I cut out a yellow flower from ” Påskbilder kanin ägg fjäril” and spread some glue under the flower that was attached in the right corner. It was nice to fold the petals a little upwards.
- Finally, I cut out the purple “pennant” that says Happy Easter from ” Färglagda påsktags och labels“.
I used these pictures!
I used pictures and digital “papers” from these picture sets. I used pictures and digital “papers” from these picture sets. Only your imagination sets the limit.
When you buy all these image sets at the same time, you get them SEK 50 cheaper as a package price when you use the discount code “Inspirationblomster” at checkout. So you pay SEK 158 instead of SEK 208! *.
*Can not be combined with other offers.
We want to see your Scrapbooking projects!
My name is Karin Söderqvist and I draw all the illustrations on My Paper Love. I have been drawing and painting since I was little and this is the most fun there is to share my illustrations and see how you use them in your paper crafts and scrapbooking projects. To see more of my pictures and paintings and me as a graphic designer and illustrator, also look at my page www.kidsroom.se with children’s illustrations and art on www.artgraphicgallery.se.